We are proud to add Kränzle to our cleaning arsenal. Add it to yours today!
This insanely over-engineered electric pressure washer produces up to 1,600 PSI at 1.7 GPM with a PSI/flow rate that is entirely adjustable. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit is the unique capabilities of the wobble-plate pump and the uncompromising German quality that many of us have become accustomed to in our Roundel-badged vehicles.
The K1622 is built with with a 35′ cord including a ground fault interrupter (GFI). Not even Mother Nature can freeze the life out of this unit- it is freeze proof!
- A pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage.
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life.
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader.
- 18″ long x 7″ wide x 13″ tall.
- Weighs 52 lbs.
- A pressure washer wand so finely balanced that you’d think it came from the lab that built James Bond’s special toys.
- 33′ of wire braided hose to connect wand to output port.
- Pressure gauge telling you how much psi you’re pushing out.
- Variable nozzle tip allowing you to pinpoint spray or use fan spray to ‘broom away’ dirt/debris/soap.
Proper care of the newest addition to your cleaning arsenal will provide years of pleasurable return on your investment.
- Always be sure to inspect the oil level port before use. The oil level should never fall below ½ of sight glass and must be changed if it ever appears milky (oil/water contamination).
- Kranzle recommends an oil change (.25 liter of 5/50 synthetic motor oil) after first 50 hrs of use. Afterwards, the oil will be good for life of unit.
- While the Kranzle has the finest quality brass available in the pump assembly, you should always run ‘regular’ water through the system before storage to ensure maximum life from the pump assembly.