The Luxury RV Package Has Everything You Need to Keep Your Coach Looking Its Best.
We’ve been doing this wash thing for a long time so we only make and carry top-shelf tools for the trade. No need to hunt around for the right connection, the right mop head, etc. We’ve got everything you need to spoil yourself with the best your hard earned $$ can buy.
- Spotless System of your choice
- Kranzle 1622 Pressure Washer with 10m hose
- Quick Connect package for Kranzle gun/wand
- Additional 36″ lance
- 1/4″ quick connects on each end
- 90 deg pivot head allows for 45 deg spray off-axis (PIVOT TIP BACKORDERED. EXPECT SHIPMENT LATE JANURARY 2018)
- 25 deg spray tip with quick connect
- Premium Foam Cannon
- Bucket with Grit Guard and Screw-Top Lid
- Padded seat for bucket top
- Chuck’s Juice Box
- Suds ‘n Shine, Quick E Spray, Spray ‘n Seal
- 3-pack premium, edgeless 16″x16″ microfiber towels
- Chenille microfiber wash mitt
- Wash Pole with synthetic lambswool wash pad (POLE IS BACKORDERED- EXPECTING LATE JANUARY 2018 SHIPMENT)
Have a look at our good friend David Bott putting his Simple Chuck to use alongside the Kranzle 1622
Which System is Right For Me- Simple Chuck or CR Spotless?
We are often asked, “Which one is best for me- Simple Chuck or CR Spotless?” so here’s a quick summary of the features of each system to better help you make the right choice for your application:
Some points to consider:
- If size matters, the Double Chuck stands at only 23″ tall and will fit in most RV bays. CR Spotless is 35″ tall and needs to be drained if transported horizontally.
- If you have problems seeing blue color, then you would prefer the DIC-20 because it has a meter that indicates when it is time to replace the filters. Double Chuck filters change from blue to gold and you must be able to see this color shift.
- Cost of use (filter replacement) is nearly the same in cost/gallon of output ($69 for Double Chuck and $49 for DIC-20 if you join the Power User Club).
- Both system recycle the filters. This saves 74 TONS of plastic from the landfill for every 10k filter changes on a DIC-20, and over 100 TONS for every Double Chuck filter exchange!
Be sure you check out Simple Chuck’s line of detail products specially designed to make your coach look as good as possible with minimal effort!